Recovery gives us a second act in life! Join us on Saturday, 11/4 at All God’s Children MCC Church to build the skill sets on our newfound lives! This year’s workshop topics include: spirituality, wellness, financial recovery, stress management, Narcan certification and more.
We’re thrilled to be partnering with All God’s Children Recovery Ministry this year, and are including a special presentation of “In the Line of the Fire”, a new play centering on relapse recovery written by Kenn Carlson.
In honor of Transgender Remembrance Month, we have a special guest speaker after our dinner. We will also be hosting a Transgender Issues in Recovery panel discussion.
- Where: All God’s Children Church (3100 Park Avenue, Minneapolis)
- When: Saturday, 11/4 between 9am – 8pm
- Cost: Registration is $20 and scholarships are available
- Scholarship Code: SCHOLAR2017
- Play & Discussion Only Code: PLAY
- The play will be shown at 3pm with a discussion afterwards; people are welcome to attend the play and discussion at no cost
As the event approaches, we will be posting more details around workshops and the overall event. Please stay tuned on our website, Facebook and look out for emails.
MinneSober is the annual recovery event in the Twin Cities for LGBTQA people in recovery from alcohol, drugs and addiction.
Click the hyperlink above for a detailed list of the workshops with descriptions!
- Good Boundaries Free You
- Mind, Body, Spirit – What Exactly Is Spirit?
- Financial Recovery
- Narcan Certification
- Supporting Well-being & Reducing Stress
- In The Light Of The Fire – A New Play
- Transgender Panel Discussion